Exercises of passive and active voice
1. Make from these sentences passive voices
- Harry ate five shrimps at dinner
Sue changed the flat tire
2. Make from these sentences active voices
- Mary's schedule was kept meticulously
- All your letters have been kept
3. Try to figure out whether these are active or passive voices.
- 1. I have eaten six shrimps at dinner
- 2. Six shrimps were eaten at dinner
- 3. The ballots were counted
- 4. He kicked the teacher
Correct answers underneath
1.1: Five shrimps were eaten at dinner.
1.2: The flat tire was changed by Sue.
2.2: The letters of you have been kept.
3: 1- Active